Sunday, February 10, 2013

The dread of writing that essay!

That essay,1500 words though. Whew! Took me a while to think of what I actually wanted to write about. I chose for my subtopic to be about homosexuality and why it shouldn't be criticized. Sadly I'm writing this blog right after I've written the essay and I really don't feel like typing but it's required so might as well get it out of the way. I believe this is the first time I've had to write a 1500 word essay but I'm pretty sure I'll have the hang of it by time we get to the second one. When essays are so long, it seems as if you run out of things to talk about but it's good that we have fairly easy topics to make an argument about. I know I've been talking about these essay for all my prior blogs but Sweeney said to try and make it class related so that's what I'm trying to do. I believe we'll be going over our essays tomorrow In class, this should be interesting. Wonder what everyone else talked about, sexuality of course but what sub-topic? hmm... I've really ran out of things to say so goodnight.

3 comments:

  1. Eventually, writing some lengthy essays always a difficult task. In would say that choose particular topic helps to write long essays as well.

    rushessay.com review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing blog layout here. I really enjoyed reading your blog and I love the way you write.Affordable Dissertation Writing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent blog. i really like your blog.thanks for sharing blog.affordable dissertation

    ReplyDelete